That changed the error message, which I’ll take as a good sign
That function I shared above was a simplified version I created to demonstrate what was happening. When I made your recommended change, it fixed it there. But in the big, complex function where I need to implement it (where it goes through a big process to generate the location record first), it’s giving me a new error:
I’m querying all user records. If I have no query parameters, it works just fine (returns all user records). But if I add the “within” filter (exactly like worked in the simple demo), it throws that error.
As you can see here, the location has the point data:
And we have the user points and distances:
I’m totally stumped.
To test it in the original query, you have to delete the record it creates each time. I’ll DM you links to the function, test data and instructions for testing/clearing.